Compliments And Concerns
Patient Testimonials and Compliments- you can send yours by email to Thuccg.email@example.com
- BN on 25th July 2022–Just a little message to say Thank you to KS, for the professionalism when speaking to her at the Aveley Medical centre. A very long call and K’s patience and listening was above and beyond. Also must thank Sarah also for this morning.
JB on 15.02.21– Very easy to order repeat prescriptions, Responsive to emails
- SH on 15.02.21 — A big thank you for the speed and efficiency in receiving my first Covid vaccination.
- CS on 15.02.21 — Came in to Aveley surgery today to see nurse W. I received exceptional service, she gave me the immunisation I required for work purposes as well as printing the relevant document I needed as proof with no issue at all. I felt safe and at ease whilst there.
- JM on 15.02.21 — I know the CQC report makes for grim reading, but if it was based on the front line staff alone then it would be a very different story. Staff are very personable and professional. It’s hard not to let negative feedback demotivate staff so I just want to say thank you. You all do a great job and I for one am very grateful for the kindness and service you provide to me. Stay safe.
- AD on 15.02.21 — I just wanted to say after having my first dose of the covid vaccination at the Thurrock community centre how well organized everything was from the minute you drove in, a person was there to advise you what and where to go. Social distancing measures were met, and an option of waiting 10minutes after the injection in a social distancing room.
- Thankyou to all the wonderful staff who have taken up their valuable time in making this process a comfortable and safe environment for all.
- LB on 15.02.21 — First of all, thank you. For ensuring my name was on the CEV list. I received the text message advising me that I should book a vaccination appointment at Orsett Hospital and I followed the link provided.
In truth that was a bit complicated and I appear to have registered myself as an NHS worker when I’m not. And i couldnt see how to book for OrsettFortunately a Facebook group run by Essex Council had another link and that allowed me to book the appointment at Stifford Clays. You kindly called me on Monday to check I had bookedAll went well on the day, I was contacted to see if I wanted to come in a bit earlier due to the snow. I did but it meant there was a queue outside of about an hourBut as I said at the time, I would rather queue outside a hospital than be on a bed inside one.
My next shot is booked for April and I’m really grateful. Thanks again, you are all doing a wonderful job
JA 10.02.21 — My question is why are we still being bounced back and forward regarding prescriptions between pharmacy-doctors warren medication
Is month on month I can’t remember how many times we have turned up and it’s not ready or they can’t fulfill especially the truelicity insulin.
This has a huge effect on our family as this has happened more than once !
- On a positive I had a had a fabulous lady on reception about 3 weeks ago while trying to reorder my HRT having previously gone to the Bluebell and it was closed door locked ! Approx 10 mins before the lunch time close!!
Apparently expecting you to knock at the door but with no sign with instructions ??? ACTION TAKEN : discussed with JA and spouse about their concerns, changes made in surgery , new sign board fixed and now Bluebell branch has a door bell