Compliments And Concerns
Patient Testimonials and Compliments- you can send yours by email to Thuccg.firstname.lastname@example.org
- JB on 15.02.21– Very easy to order repeat prescriptions, Responsive to emails
- SH on 15.02.21 — A big thank you for the speed and efficiency in receiving my first Covid vaccination.
- CS on 15.02.21 — Came in to Aveley surgery today to see nurse W. I received exceptional service, she gave me the immunisation I required for work purposes as well as printing the relevant document I needed as proof with no issue at all. I felt safe and at ease whilst there.
- JM on 15.02.21 — I know the CQC report makes for grim reading, but if it was based on the front line staff alone then it would be a very different story. Staff are very personable and professional. It’s hard not to let negative feedback demotivate staff so I just want to say thank you. You all do a great job and I for one am very grateful for the kindness and service you provide to me. Stay safe.
- AD on 15.02.21 — I just wanted to say after having my first dose of the covid vaccination at the Thurrock community centre how well organized everything was from the minute you drove in, a person was there to advise you what and where to go. Social distancing measures were met, and an option of waiting 10minutes after the injection in a social distancing room.
- Thankyou to all the wonderful staff who have taken up their valuable time in making this process a comfortable and safe environment for all.
- LB on 15.02.21 — First of all, thank you. For ensuring my name was on the CEV list. I received the text message advising me that I should book a vaccination appointment at Orsett Hospital and I followed the link provided.
In truth that was a bit complicated and I appear to have registered myself as an NHS worker when I’m not. And i couldnt see how to book for OrsettFortunately a Facebook group run by Essex Council had another link and that allowed me to book the appointment at Stifford Clays. You kindly called me on Monday to check I had bookedAll went well on the day, I was contacted to see if I wanted to come in a bit earlier due to the snow. I did but it meant there was a queue outside of about an hourBut as I said at the time, I would rather queue outside a hospital than be on a bed inside one.
My next shot is booked for April and I’m really grateful. Thanks again, you are all doing a wonderful job
JA 10.02.21 — My question is why are we still being bounced back and forward regarding prescriptions between pharmacy-doctors warren medication
Is month on month I can’t remember how many times we have turned up and it’s not ready or they can’t fulfill especially the truelicity insulin.
This has a huge effect on our family as this has happened more than once !
- On a positive I had a had a fabulous lady on reception about 3 weeks ago while trying to reorder my HRT having previously gone to the Bluebell and it was closed door locked ! Approx 10 mins before the lunch time close!!
Apparently expecting you to knock at the door but with no sign with instructions ??? ACTION TAKEN : discussed with JA and spouse about their concerns, changes made in surgery , new sign board fixed and now Bluebell branch has a door bell