SMS messaging is now available for Aveley Medical Centre and Bluebell Surgery
receive a text message to
- confirming your appointment
- reminding you your appointment is due
- you Did Not Attend ( DNA) your appointment
- blood results – advising you if normal or to make an appointment with the GP
- cancellation of an appointment by the practice in an emergency.
- Receive important messages from the practice.
To be able to receive these messages a consent form must be completed, signed and returned to the surgery Click here to download the form which can be used for two persons requests .
Return the form to Aveley Medical Centre either in person, by post or email to
Aveley Medical Centre